Welcome to dropwizard-guicey¶
- Auto configuration from classpath scan and guice bindings.
- Yaml config values bindings by path or unique sub objects.
- Advanced Web support
- Dropwizard style console reporting: detected (and installed) extensions are printed to console to remove uncertainty
- Test support: custom junit and spock extensions
- Developer friendly:
If guicey makes your life easier, you can support its development.
How to use docs¶
- Getting started guide describes installation and shows core usage examples
- Concepts overview guide introduce core guicey concepts and explains differences with pure dropwizard usage
- Gucie the essence of guice integration
- Testing describes integration testing techniques
- Decomposition guide on writing re-usable modules
- User guide contain detailed features descriptions. Good to read, but if no time, read as you need it.
- Installers describes all guicey installers. Use it as a extensions hand book.
- Modules extension modules
- Examples important usage examples. Look also examples repository for additional examples.